How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document describing your motivation and suitability for the role). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we will verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. We appreciate this is a fluid situation and, therefore, will be adapting our recruitment processes accordingly. All our recruitment activities will continue to provide a fair and transparent experience. During this time, where appropriate face-to-face interviews will be replaced by video calls where possible. If you have an accessibility need and/or require reasonable adjustments to the interview process (for example, perhaps an out of hours interview), please contact us to discuss it further and/or state this within your application documents.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process and contact details:
|Role title||Contact detail information||Closing date||Application link|
|Chief Executive||For more information please contact Julie Towers on 07764 791736, or Pete John on 07710 811684||29th June 2020||http://execroles.penna.com/|